Answer: You will never finish it.
2. Add a single line to the equation in order to make it true.
105 + 2 + 5 = 350
Answer: Add a line to the second plus sign in order to make it into a four.
105 + 245 = 350
Or: Using the same small diagonal line and placing it on the equals sign also makes the statement true, since 105+2+5 does not equal 350.
3. What is the product of multiplying all the numbers from 20 to 0 in order? (20 x 19 x 18.....)
4. What number when multiplied against itself will result in a number which includes the numbers (1 - 9) in forward order, and then descending in order from the 9? (i.e., to get the number: 12,345,678,987,654,321)
Answer: 111,111,111 X 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
5. Which number should replace the question mark?
Answer: A, the sum of the first two numbers in a row is the product of the last two numbers in the row.
6. At the end of a banquet 10 people shake hands with each other. How many handshakes will there be in total?
Answer: C, 9+8+7+6+5+4+3+2+1=45
7. 165135 is to peace as 1215225 is to
Answer: love, letters are encoded with ASCII type code